
I felt it on the day of the first WTC bombing. It was a perfect winter day with some flurries. But then I got home from school and I saw my dad's car in the driveway
I felt it on the day of the Oklahoma City bombings. It was a beautiful spring day and there was some kind of electricity in the air.
I felt it before I went to sleep at 2 a.m. on September 11.
I even felt it on the day of the Blackout before the lights went off in the mid-afternoon. I was at work and, literally, a picture frame fell of the wall for no reason. About 30 seconds later the power failed.
I felt it the night of Jay-Z's farewell concert as I was walking towards the MSG in a huge crowd.
I felt it the morning of the London bombings, before I even knew that it happened, as I was walking to work.
And, of course, I feel it today. I think we all do.
Today's different, of course, because we all knew in advance that it would be a historic day. But as the day goes on, it just gets more and more clear, that this is a truly monumental day and really, unlike, any other.
Hopefully, this will be the most historic day of all of our lives.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home